Everything You Need to Know About
The Pyramid Protection System®
There are important and distinguishing differences between any run of the mill exterminator and a service-focused pest control company. What makes Troff so unique is that we do not simply want to give you a decent service. We want you to feel like Troff has your situation under control.
The technician does an inspection for conductive conditions to help keep your home free of pests.
A liquid barrier is applied around the foundation of your home to help keep pests outside.
A granular bait is broadcast outside of the chemical barrier. The granular bait acts as a food source, which once ingested, it quickly controls the intended pest.
Pest Control Service
- *Initial Fee Applies*
- Quarterly Service
Protection from over +20 Pests
Ants, Stinging Pests, German Cockroaches, Outdoor Yard Treatment Pests, Indoor Fleas, Pantry Pests, Outdoor Flying Pests, Spring Tails
- Exterior Liquid Barrier Treatment
- Granulation Treatment
- De-webbing and Wasp Nest Removal
- Unlimited Service Calls
- Inspection & Information for Removing Conducive Conditions
- Interior Service When Needed
- For homes Over 4,000 sq/ft call for Free Inspection
Additional Pest Control Services
One-Time Pest Treatment $249
With our One-Time service, you can schedule a treatment for a certain pest that is of concern. The pests that are able to be a one-time treatment include:
- Stinging Pests – Wasps, Hornets, Yellow Jackets (Includes a 30 day Follow-up)
- Outdoor Yard Pests – Fleas/Ticks, Cicada Killers, Fire Ants
- Indoor Fleas (Includes a 30 day Follow-up)
- Pantry Pests – Indian Meal Moths, Grain Beetles
- Outdoor Swarmers – Flies, Boxelder Bugs, Lady Bugs
- Spring Tails
If your pests issues persist you can easily continue your service at $39.00 per month.
Our service runs on a 21 day cycle from March to October and includes 10 services. Based on our research and the research of the pest control industry as a whole. Mosquito treatment yield the best results when applied every 21 days.
Mice Control $249
$39/month for additional treatments
Our Mice Control service will include an inspection to find active signs and trace pathways from the feeding sites to entrances of nests. We place down traps and put down a Bio Enzyme solution around the exterior of your home to eliminate pheromone trails and deter mice from entering your home. Depending on severity of the mice issue, treatment timeframe can range from 2-6+ months.